Solid Waste (Trash) Services for the Paseo del Este Municipal Utility District
The Paseo del Este Municipal Utility District partners with El Paso Disposal, LP a Waste Collections Company to provide solid waste (trash) service to our customers. El Paso Disposal issues a 96-gallon residential garbage container for each residential customer and picks up trash twice each week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Cart Placement & Pickup Guidelines
El Paso regional garbage collection service begins at 5:00 AM Monday through Friday on a weekly basis. Residential customers should have all materials out for collection by 5:00 AM on their scheduled pickup day. If garbage is not out in time for regular collection, it will be picked up the following week.
El Paso Disposal’s state-of-the-art one-man trash collection system uses a truck equipped with an automated arm and 96-gallon containers that residents place curbside. Placement of all carts at the curb is essential to ensure collection by our automated trucks.
- Bag and tie all trash
- Leave 3 feet between containers
- Keep cart at least 6 feet from vehicles, trees, mailboxes and fences
- Face cart so lid opens toward the street (handles curbside)
- Place cart wheels as close to the curb as possible
- Fully close trash cart lid – do not overfill or place additional garbage on top!
- Do not drill into, bolt or fasten any objects to your cart
- Keep sidewalk clear for pedestrian traffic
Acceptable Residential Garbage Items
Unacceptable Residential Garbage Items
To see the El Paso Disposal residential collection schedule, Waste Wizard, and download their free smartphone App …Click Here
To send a message to El Paso Disposal …Click Here
El Paso Disposal, LP
5539 El Paso Drive
El Paso, TX 79905